Thursday, August 22, 2013

Atlanta

I couldn’t persuade any of my colleagues to join me today, so I wandered lonely as a cloud up to The Terrace, there to try Atlanta’s Ring Of Fire Burger. In contrast to yesterday’s deserted restaurant, the place was packed – I’d taken the precaution of calling ahead and booking, and they managed to squeeze me in.

Ring of Fire, as its name suggests, had more than a hint of chili about it: the jalapeños were very much in evidence, and there was chili relish as well. The advertised cheese seemed to have disappeared, though.



This was a good, regular burger. There was a slight danger of bun collapse at one point, as the jalapeños and lettuce made the bottom half of the burger soggy, but I managed to hold it together. Overall, I thought it wasn’t quite as good as the only other “standard” burger I’ve had, from Trade Kitchen, so scored this one a 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment